Daft Punk – Giorgio by Moroder
Adrian Tomine – New York Drawings
Mad Mern s06e06
L'enchillada di Alma a Red Hook
Phoenix – Chloroform
Gli Ava Luna alla Brooklyn Bowl
Come riporta la Reuters, un ricercatore della banca JP Morgan ha creato questo schema coi lego per spiegare la crisi del debito europeo. Davvero senza parole.
(grazie a Francesco)
This chart comes from a Michael Cembalest’s research note today. The key is in there too. I’m not making this up:
- The toreador in a floppy hat, and the F1 driver with his helmet, represent Spain, Italy and the rest of the Euro Periphery.
- The three men with helmets, shields, and medieval weaponry represent the CDU, CSU and FDP parties in Germany.
- The blue-and-white sailor boy is Finland. Obvs.
- The woman with an oversized carrot and her friend in overalls with a shovel represent the Social Democrats and Greens.
- Wotan represents the Bundesbank.
- The piggy bank is the IMF.
- The grey-haired Banque chap is the ECB.
- The chap in the red bib is Poland.
- The artists are France.
- The angry chef, the sweeper with a broom, the airline pilot, and the rest of the motley crew at bottom left, represent EU taxpayers in Core countries.
- The storm troopers are the EU Commission and Euro Group Finance Ministers, chaired by Jose Manuel Barroso and Jean- Claude Juncker.
- The monocled banker and his assistant are EU bondholders and shareholders. [#]